Intro to Colorful
Create stunning photos
What if I told you?
Create your first photo
- Sign up, or if you already created an account, just log in.
- Start from a template or build up a new scene by clicking the "+ New Scene" button.
- Add an object from the asset library by dragging it into the scene - you can also search the library by entering the object name or category.
- Activate the "Preview Overlay" toggle switch for high resolution - whenever you move the camera or click inside the scene, the computer needs some seconds to re-render your photo. Deactivate the "Preview Overlay" toggle switch for smoother scene building.
- To receive a high-quality 2D photo click on "Export". After a few seconds, your final image will automatically be downloaded as a PNG file.
Showcase | Created by Colorful's community
When you visit websites, they may store or retrieve data in your browser. This storage is often necessary for the basic functionality of the website. The storage may be used for marketing, analytics, and personalization of the site, such as storing your preferences.
Did this answer your question?